Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Thursday, November 19, 2009
My questions I want to answer :
- What is your historical innovation? Canned Food impact on the Napoleonic War.
- When was it created? in 1810.
- Who is credited for this innovation? Nicolas Appert, developer of the canning process.
- What immediate effect on the country did it have? It helped people in the war; it provided food to the soldiers so they didn't die from starvation. It also impacted the country because people could buy canned food, instead of having to cook every night, and save money.
- How has he use of this innovation changed over time? When Appert first designed/created canned food it was in a glass jar, although it would spoil fast he later started to make it in tin cans.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Monday, November 16, 2009
Friday, October 23, 2009
*this website gives some information but not much .
*this website gives some info too , about how to read expiration dates .
* this website gives me info on who created canned food & the origin .
*this website gives info on where to find the expiration dates and how to read them .
*this website gives info on how canning foods preserves them .