- What is your historical innovation? Canned Food impact on the Napoleonic War.
- When was it created? in 1810.
- Who is credited for this innovation? Nicolas Appert, developer of the canning process.
- What immediate effect on the country did it have? It helped people in the war; it provided food to the soldiers so they didn't die from starvation. It also impacted the country because people could buy canned food, instead of having to cook every night, and save money.
- How has he use of this innovation changed over time? When Appert first designed/created canned food it was in a glass jar, although it would spoil fast he later started to make it in tin cans.
Thursday, November 19, 2009
my nhd questions
My questions I want to answer :